Forum VictoriaGame

Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Auteur Sujet: [Uchronies Games] [Paris]Ligue Crossroads of Courage ! [Septembre]  (Lu 4303 fois)

Hebi

• Press Gang
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
    • Le blog des ligues d'Uchro
Re : [Uchronies Games] [Paris]Ligue Crossroads of Courage ! [Septembre]
« Réponse #15 le: mercredi 21 septembre 2016, 21:27:18 »

Oui Vincent, je serais là, et d'autres joueurs aussi normalement
"L'objet de la guerre n'est pas de mourir pour son pays mais de faire en sorte que le salaud d'en face meure pour le sien"
Patton

Hebi

• Press Gang
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
    • Le blog des ligues d'Uchro
« Réponse #16 le: lundi 26 septembre 2016, 20:57:47 »

On se chauffe, c'est la dernière semaine ! J'ai raflé le point la semaine dernière, il n'en reste qu'un seul à gagner... Pour qui sera t-il ???
"L'objet de la guerre n'est pas de mourir pour son pays mais de faire en sorte que le salaud d'en face meure pour le sien"
Patton

masaru20100

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
    • Site personnel
« Réponse #17 le: jeudi 29 septembre 2016, 09:46:26 »

Je passe ce jeudi 29 au soir pour une ou deux parties.
勝20100 (masaru20100) se lit /ma.sa.ɾɯ vɛ̃.sɑ̃ /.

masaru20100

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
    • Site personnel
« Réponse #18 le: lundi 03 octobre 2016, 14:28:51 »

Mon courriel à Hungerford concernant la bataille du 22 septembre où j’ai joué mes Minions, en particulier le Wrastler que j’avais fini de peindre, contre des Skorne.

Citation de: Holden
Lately, I've been following two bounty hunters, Dannon Blythe and Bull.
As the climate in the upper wyrmwall mountain is quite bad, we had some specific equipment, and an employer was interested in the flares we had acquired. We didn't meet him directly, I'm not sure I would have agreed on accompanying them if I had.
We traveled for a couple of hours with a clear sky. As expected by our employer, the weather went bad. How they knew that was beyond me; they didn't seem to live around there.
On the way, I caught glimpses of our force. A couple of humans, Boomhowler and his trollkins, a frog like humanoid, and what Dannon told me was gatormen. One of them was our employer. He was not bigger than the other, he just had an aura of menace, ready to attack at any moment, that sent shivers in my spine. We heard all kind of strange noise from the things accompanying us, I caught a glimpse of a tall purple creature that had tentacles near its mouth, it looked at me apparently trying to sense something about me, then wandering off when it ended up that I was not going to be its lunch today.

The sound of our enemies is what started the battle, we sent some flares around to be able to locate them. They were quite useful, as we managed to only see around their landing places.
Dannon decided we should focus on a simple unit of pikemen at first. As usual the battle was chaotic. We heard many cry of pain through the snow, most at some distance, almost none human.
After some fighting we saw our employer who was near a flare, got shot by a cannon. He was still standing when an elephant like creature charged him and throw him flying. As everyone left alive on our side seemed to fall back, we did the same.
勝20100 (masaru20100) se lit /ma.sa.ɾɯ vɛ̃.sɑ̃ /.